Monday 21 October 2013

Why, oh, why after 15 months of Slimming World, learning how to eat healthily, losing nearly 4 stone and knowing I feel totally pants both physically and mentally when I don't stick to the plan have I spent this past week stuffing my face full of any rubbish I can get my hands on? Tomorrow is my weight in and I know - I just know - I've put on at least 3 lbs. I can feel it, all bulky around my middle and I feel a bit sick tonight from all the fatty, sugary crap I've eaten. And yet I'm craving more. Have to get back on track. I absolutely will not go back to being so heavy I can barely make it upstairs on my own. So tomorrow I will start with a healthy breakfast and keep myself busy all day so I don't want to keep eating everything on the shelves in the nearest supermarket.

1 comment:

  1. I can feel your determination Helen. Good luck!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete