Saturday 18 January 2014

Out of Action

Just a short post as I don't want to spend too much time online. I've been out of action with a nasty stomach bug for the past 2 days. DD3 and her boyfriend had it last week and it was my turn Wednesday night. Spent all night up and down getting very familiar with the toilet bowl. Thursday was a lying on the sofa and groaning day, and yesterday was starting to recover day. Thankfully DH is housetrained and was able to feed himself and cooked for the rest of the family yesterday as well. I'm still feeling very out of sorts but much better than I was so hopefully by tomorrow full service will be resumed. I had to cancel DD2 coming to dinner but I will still post the Hoppin John and Chilli Cheese Cornbread recipes when I'm feeling up to it.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Helen
    AFM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be better soon. Tummy bugs are awful for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Helen. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh heck, where did that come from. Hope you are soon fully recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw ww get well soon xx ( enjoy the bonus weight loss side effect!! )

    ReplyDelete